Dr. Frank C Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank C Smith?

Excellent doctor..the best👍

My daughter has been with him her whole life and I recommend him to anyone. Excellent doctor, excellent bedside manner and just a great person. He's like a grandfather to my daughter and we love him dearl y

If you want the best, you want Dr. Frank Smith.

While pregnant with my first child, my baby was diagnosed with fetal tachycardia. Dr. Frank Smith was assigned to me in the hospital. As soon as he walked in I knew he was dedicated to his profession. It was 8 or 9 at night, and he hadn't even eaten yet, but he knew we had been waiting for him so he stopped in first. He treated me using medication, and monitored the progress thoroughly and carefully. He was completely honest while maintaining an optimistic disposition. My entire family fell in love with Dr. Smith. In the end, my son's heartbeat converted to a normal range. He was there immediately after his birth to check on him in the NIC Unit. He was more than accommodating with our follow up appointments. I would trust Dr. Smith with my children's lives in a heartbeat. His spirit is truly loving.

Dr.Smith is an Amazing doctor!

Dr.Smith saved my daughters life...He is a great doctor who cares very deeply about his patients. My daughter has seen him since she was 2 1/2 months old and if it wasnt for him sending us to NYC for her heart transplant then my daughter would not be here today. She is 14 now and she loves Dr Smith very much.

wonderful, patient and truly caring individual!

Most amazing Dr. we have ever know

Dr. Frank Smith has been involved in my son's carefor 16 years nad I could not be happier. His bedside manner is amazing. The quality of care that he insists on is very comforting to a parent. The entire office of Peadiatric Cardiology in Syracuse is fantastic and you can be sure that your child will receive great care there.

Dr.Smith is an excellent doctor. He cares so much for his patients. When I was going in for emergency heart surgery he was there every step of the way, he also operated on my father too!

HE is the nicest most caring Doctor I have ever met. Remembers everything about his patients even years later. Best personality ever.

One of the best Dr.'s you will ever meet.

This man cares...and it is easy to tell that he does.

Excellent Doctor and person. The BEST.