Dr. Frank C Candela Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Frank C Candela?

Outstanding physician.

Dr. Frank Candela was my daughter's surgeon, and we were so incredibly happy with his professionalism, and his utmost personal touch. He made my daughter so comfortable at her tender age. We thank him so much for taking excellent care of her.

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr. Candela and his staff were wonderful. Thorough & caring. They get an A+ from me.

Excellent and Professional all around

Got an appointment fairly quickly. Manageable wait time. Courteous and professional and friendly staff. Doctor was kind and knowledgeable. Explained the risks and his experience. Outlined the options. Took me for surgery quickly. Small scars which were manageable. Good surgery center which was responsive and clean. Good post op communication and follow up. Highly Recommend.

Excellent Surgeon

Commitment: Came off bench at 9:30 pm for emergency surgery. Committed? Absolutely! Competence? Did laprascopic procedure on acute appendicitis. Competent? You Bet! Bedside manner: treated me like personal friend I am honored to have Dr Candela for my surgeon!!!!!!!!

Love this Doctor!

Dr Candela is an exceptional doctor. He is attentive, compassionate and solution oriented. I was not a typical patient. My appendix had burst and I had an infection. He catered to my health needs for weeks. My appendectomy went smoothly, with no pain. He also made sure all my needs were met during my hospital stay. I highly recommend him for any surgery and only wish that he was my regular doctor. He's the best!

gallblader surgery

the doctor did a fantactic job and all the staff at the office were so careing and kind and professional. i do highly recommend DR candela to anybody who needs a good doctor for gallblader removal. thank you so much DR candela.

Happy with Dr Candela

Dr Candela took the time to review my symptoms with me, as well as the lab and test results before scheduling my surgery. He explained everything and answered all my questions. The surgery went well and I can hardly see the scar now! Office staff is very friendly and helpful, too.

My doctor is a genius

I have had operations in the past, but never have I had one where the recovery was so fast and so complete. My daughter and I had expected to have people who had so graciously offered to help with cooking ,lite housekeeping, bringing me my medicine, and frankly with just helping me ambulate. I did not need help....not in any of these areas and I just know that the credit belongs with Dr. Candela . The meticulous care afforded me while hospitalized could only be described as stellar. I am 76 years old and I do not arbitrarily pass out compliments. He is a genius and I love him and am eternally grateful to him. He is truly one of a kind.

Excellent, professional and kind.

Someone Saved A Life Today

Thanks to the quick assessment and subsequent surgery on my husband, he lived! Dr. Candela and his partner took charge of his care so that I could concentrate on comforting my husband. In such a critical time, Dr. Candela not only showed us a light at the end of the tunnel; he took us there as well. No higher recommendation is possible.

Excellent Surgeon and Doctor

I was really fortunate that someone recommended him - I've been told by many other Doctor's that he's one of the best.