Dr. Francis J Capobianco Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Francis J Capobianco Jr?

He had no interest in listening to family regarding her day-to-day zombie like state. Prescribed twice the FDA allowable dose for one med and stacked up the SSRIs to the point of causing a week long stay in critical condition ICU with serotonin syndrome.

One of a kind!

Dr. Capobianco has consistently treated me as a person with psychiatric disorders, not a disordered person. He is highly skilled in managining complex cases. He uses skill,patience,careful listening and my feedback to refine medications.He also is an empathetic,patient listener. I am implicitly confident with Dr. Capobianco's knowledge and ability as his role as a clinician. Very exceptionally,"Dr C" follows through on what he says he will do,is very down to earth and genuine. He is an excellent physician and I believe the world needs more people like him. I feel so thankful that he is my psychiatrist. He is a key factor in me being alive today.

NOTE: I did not rate office staff because there is no office staff. Upon entering the waiting room, there is a sign at the check-in window with instructions to push the button for the practicioner/physician/therapist you are there to see, then wait.This Psychiatrist:* doses off during sessions* doodles, draws pictures while in session* did not disclose his therapeutic orientation* when not dozing or doodling, he seems to listen but has little to no therapeutic interventions to offer, besides listening, maybe a comment or two about what was shared, or giving a prescription* he did not do a diagnostic assessment/evaluation* he will not discuss, even for a few minutes, prescription issues over the phone; he will only address them during session time* he will not deal with insurance issues over the phone or outside of a session; he handles any insurance issue, prescription or mental health coverage, during session time. This can and has taken up an entire session* he seems to take some things as a personal assault and in doing so, loses his objectivity and may have counter-transference issues* has on several occasions forgotten to return a call, or is not timely in returning a call

so glad I found him

I have been a long time patient of Dr Capobianco. He is caring and takes the time needed to help you figure out what will make you be a stronger person. His goal is to make you better. I have made better decisions and grown stronger because of him.

Closed to new

He moved and is not taking new patients

the best doctor there is by far wouldnt go to anyone else

The Best in his professon

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Capibianco for many years. He has taken the time to learn my moods and knows how to both treat and counsel me. He has always been available and returns my calls. He has brought me from the depths and made me feel whole again.

Excellent

Dr. Capobianco has diagnosed my condition and now I am on the proper medication. He continues to follow me and is ALWAYS kind and courteous. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!