Dr. Frank Carter Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Carter Jr?

F-

Posted on February 24th, 2016

After a 2.5 hr wait, them not having my lab tests to review ( which is why I was there) he couldn't understand why I was upset. He refused to take my iud out which was secd. And told me to go find another doctor.... Horrible

Great Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Been a patient of Dr. Carters for a number of years now as well as my daughter and her family. He is extremely knowledgeable and straight forward all with a smile. I trust him with my healthcare and that is saying a lot since I don't have a lot of faith in today's medical system, but I trust his judgement and recommendations.

New patient

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I was a walk in didn't have a appointment and he took me as a patient. He told me what I didn't have a cure but gave me some mess to try. They worked for me. I'm on the mend.

Awesome dr. trust him with my life

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr. carter has been my dr for about 19 years I love the way he listens and cares for me and his staff is also amazing. He has been there for me and his concerns have always been about me. He is very professional and I will continue to be his patient