Dr. Frank J Casella Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Casella?

Missed Kidney Cancer DX

While waiting for Dr. Casella to enter the exam room I noticed a sign listing the symptoms of Kidney Cancer. I had all of them except weight loss. Instead I was gaining weight due to fluid retention. When I mentioned this to him he scoffed at me in disgust and waved my chart in the air saying, "You don't have kidney cancer!" It was the last time I saw him. Two years later I had a partial nephrectomy in Philadelphia to remove a plum sized renal cell Chromophobe carcinoma. In other words - kidney cancer. My Philly dr said we caught it just at the point where "these things start to cause problems." He felt the cancer should've been caught earlier. It took me a long time to get the help I needed but now I'm cancer free and very lucky.

Dr. Frank J Casella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparta, NJ.