Dr. Frank M Casey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank M Casey Jr?

Dr caseys nursing staff

Please if someone calls & tells you that you must travel 50 miles for a urine culture....why it is necessary? Then after we travel 7 leave the specimen no one will answer my calls about why it was necessary or what the results are. I now have a call into dr casey so lets see if he returns the call & answers questions???? disgusted right now.

have confidence and has been so much help would use anyone else

staff professionalism

dr.casey was very good to me but staff will make it hard for me to have confidence in anything that is needed for me to do thru this office. example i had a scan because of spotson my lungs i did not hear anything from the staff for ten days i had tocall for two days before i got results and then i got results for different test that i already had they call me the next day and told me that had misplaced them and had found them then three weeks later they call me with those results again now i have been trying to change my appt.and can not get in touch with the receptioness and they will not return any phone calls bad bad just bad

Wonderful Urologist

I saw Dr. Casey and can't say enough good things about him. He is genuinely caring, attentive, and very knowledgeable. His bedside manner is excellent and he is very thorough. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a urology physician.

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor

Dr. Casey has taken excellent care of me. My wife and I both are very glad he is my urologist. I strongly recommend him to and one needing his services. He really cares.I have advanced metastactic prostate cancer being treated with hormone treatment. So far it is working. My family and I thank Dr. Casey for all he has done.

Dr. Frank M Casey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.