Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank P Castro Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 71
I went to Dr Castrol cause I refuse too go too Dr Majd. Too put it lightly he was about too hit me in his Office if I didn't have a Witness in there I believe he would have tried But would have got his Butt Kicked for Sure. Dr Castrol told me and my witness I was 100% Disabled Due too Dr Majd Mistake. And why would a place send you too the Partner of the one who messed you up all the Lawyets have a Conflict of Interest in this team so that tells me they get sued A lot Run if you can do so as fast as you can!!!
25 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Frank P Castro Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Louisville HMOx
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFloyd Memorial Medical Group, 1919 State St Ste 104, New Albany, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank P Castro Jr in this video.
Dr. Frank P Castro Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Albany, IN.