The best

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. C. I just got home from my vasectomy and am laying legs elevated and frozen veggies on my testes. The surgery was so painless and gentle. He cares. He kept asking how I was doing and reassuring me that i was doing very well. The surgery only took about 25 minutes, and Eddie, his tech assistant was there every step of the way to help out. If I could give Dr. C more stars, I would give infinite. I feel so blessed to have found him and his staff. From the first phone call all the way to post op, this was the best experience I could have prayed for. What an amazing Dr. I love this man! I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a vasectomy. Super knowledgable and breaks everything down in layman's terms where you can understand and retain the information he tells you. Thank you Dr. C!!! God bless you. You're amazing.

The best!!!

Excellent Dr. Very well read and thorough

Dr. Celigoj is great addition to the field of urology. We see him for fertility guidance. He is very thorough, matter of fact, and patient. He is very professional and sensitive. I would recommend him to Anyone.

A Wonderful New Doctor

They said you'd never come! God Bless you Sir, A-Lo-Ha Nui Loa! Welcome to Maui.

excellent doctor with compassion. would recommend to anyone!

Frank A Celigoj III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.