Dr. Frank R Cerniglia Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank R Cerniglia Jr?

After wasting our time with 2 different doctors at CH, who didn't spend any time trying to figure out what was really going on with my daughter, we were lucky to find Dr. Cerniglia. I would definitely recommend him.

Horrible service

Your practice sent my wife away practically in tears and backed the nurse when I called to complain. She told your practice manager that she told my wife she was doing an excellent job parenting, but my wife left there feeling like she was accused of been a bad parent. She spoke down to my wife and child and they left with no help and no suggestions for the future. I will never visit your practice again and at this point hope this message reaches others. I hope you needed the $25 co pay... definitely didn't deserve it.

The best

Dr. Cerniglia is amazing. he is GREAT with the children and great with the parents too. He is personable and clearly adores his patients. he explains things to them in a way they can understand and then simplifies it further for the parents ; ) My daughter requires surgery for her condition and she will be returning to Dr. C when the time comes. I trust this man with my child's life. The nurses and receptionists are delightful and seem to really enjoy what they do. It took some time to get in for the initial appointment. Once and established patient that was not a problem. The office is very punctual and we were always seen at our scheduled time.

impressed parent

My husband and I were so impressed with Dr. Cerniglia's professionalism with our son. He never tried to talk over him and made him feel comfortable and at ease. We reccomend him to anyone with a child who needs to see a urologist.

Excellent, compassionate doctor

He treated my child like family

a Excellent DR

he was a Excellent dr to my little girl

Dr. Frank R Cerniglia Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.