Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank A Cetta Jr
Dr. Frank A Cetta Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cetta is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus. Dr. Cetta has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank A Cetta Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blood Clot
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Heart Block
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Protein-Losing Enteropathies
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- High Cholesterol
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Heart Attack
- Pathologic Constriction
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 8
I am a 42 year old congenital heart patient. I saw Dr. Cetta for the first time last week. He was genuine, professional and informative. He explained to me the nature of my illness during the echo cardiogram. He is an excellent doctor. If you are a former tetralogy of fellot I would see this adult congenital heart specialist.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2008, 2014, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cetta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Frank A Cetta Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Frank A Cetta Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.