Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank E Cibulka Jr
Dr. Frank E Cibulka Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cibulka is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Cibulka has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank E Cibulka Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I saw this doctor once he prescribed me a med. I had serious side effects to it. I called his office to inform them. Dr. Cibulka didnt speak to me over the phone. Had No compassion on how i was doing. Never apologize to me. Thoughtout the appt. He didnt let me talk and just assume his own diagnosis. The proof when i went on the patient portal he wrote doesnt know why patient came to see me. He never listened to me and currently i still have the same medical problem. Will never return to his office.
He is unbelievably dismissive and has a napoleonic comlex that won't end. He DOES not accurately diagnos. My husband had a stroke so we went to see him as a follow up to hospital instructions. My husband's blood work was also bad for much of the year so I just wanted to ask about that as well. His reply..."what you ask is a rhetorical question, like, why is the world round," STAY away from him....loser extraordinaire and can not diagnose.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cibulka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Frank E Cibulka Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank E Cibulka Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.