Dr. Frank Cibulka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Cibulka?

never again

Posted on August 16th, 2015

I saw this doctor once he prescribed me a med. I had serious side effects to it. I called his office to inform them. Dr. Cibulka didnt speak to me over the phone. Had No compassion on how i was doing. Never apologize to me. Thoughtout the appt. He didnt let me talk and just assume his own diagnosis. The proof when i went on the patient portal he wrote doesnt know why patient came to see me. He never listened to me and currently i still have the same medical problem. Will never return to his office.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Excellent doctor!

The best Doc you could ask for..

Posted on July 7th, 2015

The best care I can expect. Very professional and personable at the same time. He knows: All I do is tell him my concerns and you can see him think thru the solutions and come up w the best for you. Dr. Cibulka does not waste your time and yet is thorough with his review of your condition.

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Misdiagnosed me and rude bedside manner. Most expensive family doctor in town.

Still dismissive from 2010 and I don't even know the first poster of the review.

Posted on October 14th, 2012

He is unbelievably dismissive and has a napoleonic comlex that won't end. He DOES not accurately diagnos. My husband had a stroke so we went to see him as a follow up to hospital instructions. My husband's blood work was also bad for much of the year so I just wanted to ask about that as well. His reply..."what you ask is a rhetorical question, like, why is the world round," STAY away from him....loser extraordinaire and can not diagnose.

Dismissive and only knows how to see a horse when there's a zebra in front of him

Posted on March 11th, 2010

I saw Dr. Cibulka back in 1999 after coming out of remission from a rare autoimmune disease. He was dismissive and refused to believe that I have said disease and wrote it off to only fibromyagia. I believe he is part of the reason why my disease is so out of control to this day. Had I received proper treatment, I think it's possible I could have gone back in to remission. I have been on disability ever since. I plan on sending him a letter and hope next time when there is a zebra in his face, he won't be so dismissive!

I did not know doctors were still this good.

Posted on April 17th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Cibulka since 2000 and could not be happier. My family and most of my friends have since switched to him and feel the same. He is always very happy and sincere. He listens and spends time with his patience. I saw Dr Ryan (the NP there) and she is awesome as well. I highly recommend this group!

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Dr. Cibulka has been treating my family for the last several years. I trust his opinion and appreciate his medical advice. A word of caution on the nurse practioners: the only time I see his NP are when I feel confident that I am sick and need an antibiotic. Otherwise, if I can wait, I wait to see Dr. Cibulka.

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Dr. Cibulka has been our family doctor for close to a decade. Fortunately he has not had to treat us for a catastrophic illness and has primarily been involved with minor illnesses and well-patient treatment. Both my wife and I would highly recommend him and continue to use him even though his office is 45 miles away from our current residence. Unfortunately doesn't use computer medical records and some time with him is lost thrashing through the voluminous medical folder each time we visit.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017