Dr. Frank J Colarusso Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Colarusso?

Fixed my upper back pain immediately!

I went to Dr. Colarusso as a result of upper back pain from moving heavy furniture. It had been annoying me for months. He performed a spinal manipulation and I felt better almost immediately. Some of my vertebrae were out of whack. Very grateful!

listens to your needs

When I first met Dr. Colarusso he listened and was very patient towards my needs. He was has provided alternative medicine towards my condition. Through follow-up visits and exercises daily my pain has been a lot less. This has been without any pain medication. I have recommended Dr. Colarusso to a co-worker of mine who has various back issues. I told her how much he has helped me with my condition. A

Worst ever

Worst doctor ever. Rude incompetent and makes accusations. WILL NOT LISTEN TO TO YOU, to the point you get angry. If you started a med and filled it he will know. In his twisted mind he won't believe you you stopped it even when you have the FULL Bottle to prove it. Nasty unprofessional and will argue your taking something when your not. Sorry I didn't mention it CAUSE IM NOT TAKING IT. VP of pratice hs just as bad he doesn't care about the patients. Just his doctors. Failed to read my medical records from my RA doc that says she is reluctant to go to pain management she doesn't want strong pills. He labeled the wrong person. Just because I'm on state insurance and limited to where I can go I'm not trashy like you think I am. I work a good job for a town and I have 2 college degrees. So he really did accuse the wrong person. Funny all over adderoll I filled FIRST time June 1 and took 3 days and didn't like it and had proof of Bottle with me. Also told me to stop smoking before he saw me. Ha ha and ha. All I do is smoke I don't drink or do drugs. Otherwise the staff is great and my orthopedic I see there is good.

Never Recommend

I'm a very pregnant woman experiencing sciatic nerve pain. Dr. Colarusso entered rm,said to get on the table,tapped around my knee and ankle,asked me to lay down,tapped around some more. Said I'd have permanent nerve damage in my left ankle & said I could schedule acupuncture and phys therapy. He's only Dr. to do acupuncture. Just as he finished his "recommendation", he told me I could get up off of the table when I'm ready and left the rm. Had to call my mom to help me. Dr. didn't offer assistance knowing I was in great pain,rude&rushed, no dialogue regarding my condition. Will never recommend. Oh, my acupuncturist aligned my disc and is treating me. I now have almost all feeling in my leg and ankle.

a waste of time

Dr. Colarusso has no bed side manners. He spent a total of 3 min with me. He bent my legs so bad that I believe he made me worse. He told me my pelvic bone was out of place. I then was told he ordered injections for me. He never explained any of that to me. The next day the pain was so bad when I called his office he was to busy to see me. I was told to go to the emergency room if I had pain. He is rude, unprofessional and should be reported. I did call my insurance company and was told never to use him find a new doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr. Colarusso is hands-down the best orthopedic doctor I have ever been to! His demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, and accurate. He is knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned about his patients. Thanks to him my “Trigger Finger” is working perfectly, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Colarusso is a highly skilled and dedicated Physician, who treats his patients as if they were his family. He gives of his time freely and explains all the medical options available to you and the expectations you can have. I felt immediate relief after my first acupuncture injection in my leg. I’ll never forget the feeling of relief and reassurance after I asked Dr. Colarusso how I would manage if the pain came back before my next appointment. He took out his business card, and wrote his cell phone number on the back. Handing it to me he said: “If you ever feel that you are that frightened or the pain is going in that direction call me -- day or night. You also have to trust your doctor 100%, and as far as I'm concerned Dr. Colarusso is the best around.

Dr Colarusso always listens to my health concerns. He is a great doctor. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor to my friends family if needed.

Dr. Colarusso took time to discuss not only my issue but associated problems that have improved my health and wellness. His hands on approach was refreshing and his treatment of my condition resulted in such an improvement I am running again.

Excellent response to my concerns. Dr. Colarusso was courteous, professional and caring. His diagnosis and treatments worked wonders for me and I am now pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Colarusso to all my friends and colleagues.

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Colarusso was extremely knowledgable and helpful! He helped diagnose what was causing my low back pain and gave me some great exercises to help!

SERIOUSLY WORST DR EVER

I couldn't find an orthopedic Dr locally bc I have an HMO. I live in Barnegat and had to travel over an hr each way, in pain. Mind you I had to wait for over a month to get in, and haven't had health insurance in 7 yrs. I'm so excited that I might finally find out why I have been in so much pain. Dr. Colarusso, spent 2 -3 minutes with me for my very first appt. He was child, rude and uncaring. He didn't do anything. Pushed in my back a lil, twisted my legs and told me to go to physical therapy, which I told him I tried and didn't work. He didn't care and flat out said no to xrays or MRI. I told him I have had MRIs before showing bulging discs and herniation. He didn't care. I made a formal complaint to my insurance company, so no one else would have to experience this. I'm 51 yrs old. Never had a dr so bad!!! I don't want pain pills, just see what's going on. Unless he has xray vision, and can see thru me and start twisting me before you know!!

Dr. Frank J Colarusso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.