Dr. Francisco Corp Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Corp?

Rude staff

Posted on August 9th, 2016

The Dr. is great....but you have to first deal with the rude staff!

Bad Service - Horrible staff

Posted on January 14th, 2016

On Wednesday Jan 13th I called your offices and spoke with Monica. I informed her that my son has been having stomach pains for days and hasn’t been able to use the restroom. She first asked me if I could take him that afternoon but I informed her I was at work and wasn’t possible. I asked for an appointment for Thursday or Friday and she informs me the doctor is leaving early and that she would call me back. About 10 minutes later I get a call from her informing me that the doctor said he could see him at 10 am Thursday 14th. I went along with my daily routine and made arrangements for his dad to take him the next morning. Once my son and his dad arrive he is told there is no appointment and tell him to have a seat. About an hour and half goes by and no one has said anything to him. The front desk continues to say there is no appointment instead of helping us. I then call and speak with Monica herself and she tells me that there is no appointment in the system and that she has to wait for the doctor to tell her if he will be able to see him because he is already behind seeing patients that had appointments at 9 am, granted it is already 11:38am . To add insult to injury she tries to make it sound like she is doing me a favor for not having an appointment when it was clearly her fault for not putting my appointment in the system the day before. They had to wait over 3 hours to see you and that is unacceptable. If it such an inconvenience for your office to see a patient that has been yours since he was born 7 years ago then we will gladly take our business elsewhere. Our insurance pays for your services and we clearly not asking for any favors or free service. To you guys we are just another patient but my son is the most important thing in the world and he or any other child doesn’t deserve to be treated like they do not matter. These children are there for a reason and that is because they are feeling ill and to have them wait for so long and treated that way is not right. I am very disappointed in how you all treated us and the professionalism handled by the staff in your office.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Being w/ Dr.Corp for over 10 years, always happy w/ his service and friendship, staff always helpfull, thanks Dr.Coro & staff

Going Downhill Fast

Posted on March 10th, 2015

My child has been a patient with Dr. Corp since 2009, but when Dr. Corp transitioned to Physicians Associates, things started to go downhill with the service and accuracy in the office. The office staff is no longer courteous or professional. The wait times have increased tremendously. Even when calling, the receptionist puts calls on hold for 15 to 20 mins each time. I used to refer people to this office a few years ago, but haven't in a long time nor will I continue as patient there myself. I'm taking my children to an office that cares for them.

great dr

Posted on June 18th, 2014

My experience with the doctor has always been fantastic He has always been courteous and he has always been wonderful with my son He is the only dr I have been to that calls me at home at night to see how my kid is doing. I wouldnt take my son to anyone else but Dr corp

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Dr. Corp is an amazing Dr. My daughter suffered with an ailment for years and no one could help her, including specialists. One visit to Dr, Corp, he evaluated her, diagnosed and followed up with her.....problem solved!! He is also very down to earth. He has a great bedside manor, and makes you feel comfortable from the minute he walks into the room. He has the competence and personality that makes him an outstanding doctor.....there are many doctors that should take lessons from him!

demasiada espera para 5 minutos!! falta de respeto!!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

El staff es nice pero desorganizado, los referidos son muy lentos y se debe al desorden de las asistentes, el dr es nice pero despues de 2 HORAS de Esperanto con appoinment ,ya no tiene importancia si es o no nice. Else problema de tiroide a mi hija lo detectamos por otro medio , no por el. Me aburri de la falta de professionalismo de este dr y su staff. No lo recomiendo ,yo estoy buscando otro.

Would not recommend

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Corp doesn't have a good personality with children. You wait forever to see him and then he rushes when you finally get the chance to see him. He's always arguing with his nurse at loud. Very unprofessional. They once gave my son a urinary catherization by mistake and I didn't even get an apology. Would not recommend at all.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I have been going to this Dr. for 3 years and he is a very intimidating doctor, cold and calus. He does not explain things thoroughly, and my son is terrified of him. I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone because his bedside manner is horrible. He has never any recollection of his patients, because he seems like he has no care attitude, just there for the money. HOrrible Dr.

Posted on May 25th, 2011

He basically said for my child to starve untill 12 PM if he didnt want to eat his breakfast at 8 AM!!!! Very cold person! And by the way did you know a 1 year old is not supposed to drink milk!?? only orange juice and water!!!

Not a children's doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Went to Dr. Corp thinking he would be a good choice. He was very cold (bedside manner). As first time parents he dismissed all of our questions with a "no or yes" with NO explaination! The staff could care less if you stand in front of them for 30 mins. with paperwork in your hand. Their personal conversation is to important... Worst office ever overall...!!

Good Dr.;Good person.

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Hola mi nombre es Aida y soy madre de dos niños y pasientes del Dr.Francisco Corp, hace mas de 6 años desde Miami asi que les recomiendo con toda l ...