Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank J Craparo
Dr. Frank J Craparo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Craparo is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health and Suburban Community Hospital. Dr. Craparo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank J Craparo has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dr. Craparo. He is, in my opinion, an excellent doctor who made me feel like my baby and I were in the best hands possible. His staff, however, was extremely rude. It is ashame that such an excellent group of doctors allow the sonographers in their office to be so unprofessional.
dr. craparo is an excellent doctor. he played a vital role in my triplet pregnancy. this was my first pregnancy and i felt like i was getting the best care from our very first appt. with dr. craparo. i also lucked out and had dr. craparo do my c section, i couldn't be happier with how things went. his staff is also great, very professional and friendly.
Dr. Craparo is very knowledgeable doctor. He was my doctor with my first pregnancy and everything that he was predicting and telling me was a true. I'm back to him with my second pregnancy and have a lot of trust to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Craparo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Frank J Craparo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbington Perinatal Associates, 1235 Old York Rd Ste 119, Abington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank J Craparo in this video.
Dr. Frank J Craparo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.