Dr. Frank J Craparo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Craparo?

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dr. Craparo. He is, in my opinion, an excellent doctor who made me feel like my baby and I were in the best hands possible. His staff, however, was extremely rude. It is ashame that such an excellent group of doctors allow the sonographers in their office to be so unprofessional.

Good doctor, horrible staff

Overall opinion of the doctor is very good, however, dealing with his staff is the WORST!!

No one answers the phone. Message says that your call will be returned in 48 hours. Are you kidding me? Staff is unfriendly. Attitudes everywhere in this office.

dr. craparo is an excellent doctor. he played a vital role in my triplet pregnancy. this was my first pregnancy and i felt like i was getting the best care from our very first appt. with dr. craparo. i also lucked out and had dr. craparo do my c section, i couldn't be happier with how things went. his staff is also great, very professional and friendly.

Dr. Craparo is very knowledgeable doctor. He was my doctor with my first pregnancy and everything that he was predicting and telling me was a true. I'm back to him with my second pregnancy and have a lot of trust to him.