Dr. Frank Curvin Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Frank Curvin?

unprofessonal approach to medical care

Posted on December 16th, 2010

This doctor was a medical supervisor at the Cumberland Kaiser Permanente Medical Center. His lack of attention to an issue I raised about one of his doctors and absence from his work place shows me he cannot be trusted to give proper medical care. One of his doctors Arlene Wilson told me that he instucted her and others to diagnosis patients with depression when they initally entered the examination room. This is was done without approaching the patient or even looking at them. I tried to rise the issue with Carvin but he ducted my phone calls. I filed a complaint with the Ga State Medical Board against him and also against one of the doctors which resulted in the doctor that I saw giving up his license.