Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Frank C Damico
Dr. Frank C Damico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisburg, PA, with another office in Halifax, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Damico is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate and Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. Dr. Damico has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank C Damico has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Frank C Damico has the following 14 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Tract Infection (Perinephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Frank C Damico has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
Dr D'Amico is very knowledgeable, yet easygoing and kind with a great sense of humor. I have been following with him for a chronic condition and he always has multiple options for treatment and lets me decide which one I feel is best for me. The only complaint I have is that he is often tough to get in with. But HE is quite lovely, would definitely recommend!
I was pleasantly surprised when Dr. D'Amico called me at home to follow up after my surgery. He explained all of the details of the procedure in detail, but in a way I could understand. In the office he was friendly, courteous and professional. I felt that he actually listened to me and answered any questions appropriately. He referred me to another physician with a different specialty for additional follow-up care.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Damico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Frank C Damico accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank C Damico, MD - Urology in Harrisburg, PA, in this video.
Dr. Frank C Damico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.