Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Deangelo
Dr. Frank Deangelo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlantic City, NJ, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Deangelo is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Cooper Hospital/U M C and Cooper Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Deangelo has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Frank Deangelo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Deangelo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Cooper Hospital/U M C
Cooper Medical Center
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Deangelo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlantic City, NJ.