Dr. Frank N Defrank Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank N Defrank?

Not a happy customer.

Came for a physical examination which my insurance requires to get a break on the policy premium and covers in full. He performed nothing but a physical, charged my insurance as a regular visit. I had to pay $400 for blood test, owe him $215 and still did not get my physical. Stuff is rude and inattentive.

Dr. DeFrank is a unique doctor. He'll greet his patients with a firm handshake and even a hug. Dr De Frank takes his time, makes sure he covers all aspects of your health thoroughly. I've spent many years working with patients in hospitals and clinical trials. I've never come across a physician who cared so much for his patients and seems to love his job. LOVE this Doc.

MY TIME IS NOT IMPORTANT

I enjoyed Dr. DeFrank as a doctor. However, after waiting over an hour most times I had an appointment, on my last visit I stormed out. My time is also valuable. Dr. DeFrank was upset that I left, and I was informed he would no longer treat me. REALLY?!

Great Doctor!!!

My mother happened to luck into getting Dr DeFrank after her regular doc retired. While she liked her former physician and considered him to be good; she had no idea what a treat she was about to get. This doctor not only proved to be very knowledgeable, but extremely compassionate and caring. He spent a considerable amount of time going over test results and explaining how they pertained to her particular issues. He answered questions, discussed treatment options and above all else, he respected her wishes in her own treatment and didn't make her feel like she didn't matter. We were both extremely bummed that we wouldn't see him any longer because we moved. I believe this doctor is of a high caliber that is getting increasingly hard to find in this ever changing world. I am grateful that our paths crossed.

slick

Dr. DeFrank doesn't take responsibility for his decisions, and puts his patients off on other doctors to clean up his mistakes. My husband no longer lives because of side effects of a medication that drowned him in his own fluids, and he was never admitted into the hospital, but left to die. It is obvious that he also hates heavy patients. He is a very arrogant person and thinks he knows it all. i do not find him to be a good person, or a good doctor. He even marked my husband's chart to his own advantage - - to cover his own butt. he didn't like being questioned, and he asked me to leave the room stating to my husband: "what's she doing here?" I wish I never met him. When my husband passed away, he had the nerve to call my house and say: "Yeah, this is Dr. DeFrank, chuckling during the phone call, if there's anything I can do let me know." I think he did enough!!!

Great Doc very bad time manager

Very great doctor. Just needs someone in charge to get things running right. How come they cant keep any good managers?

Caring, knowledgeable, human

A doctor who takes the time to look you in the eye, listen to you, ask follow up questions, and look at your overall situation and not just isolated symptoms. Dr. DeFrank is an amazing, remarkable practitioner - I wish we could clone him so that everyone could have the benefit of his knowledge and caring, gentle manner.

Dr. Frank N Defrank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.