Dr. Frank Deland Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Frank Deland?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Deland. With just having my first appointment with him, I feel very comfortable speaking to him, he is an extremely good listener, very knowledgable about different methods of treatment/therapy, etc. He was extremely helpful as was his office staff. One of the best places in Louisville for psychiatric care.

great doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr frank deland is a great doctor, whom you can trust, he actually cares, and you can definitely see that if your his patient

review

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Dr. DeLand is the best doctor I've seen to help me through my depression. I've been under his care for 3 years. He is wonderful and best one around. You dont get many like him. I met with him for my final session as I heard he is retiring for personal reason as we discussed. I don't think I'll ever find a doctor like him. I have a hard time with trust and he made me feel safe with him. He is so very smart, not arrogant, down to earth very knowledgeable in his field. I rate him as the best in Louisville. I'll miss him terribly as I don't think I can find another like him again. It's a struggle. I hope I'll cross paths with him again as I grown very close to him as a doctor. I don't trust another with my status of mind. He knows it best. Thanks Dr. D.

I highly recommend Dr. Deland

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Not your typical psychiatrist. He is very well rounded and practices conservative medicine. He has the knowledge and experience to fully understand the complexities of comorbid psychiatric conditions. Not arrogant, judgemental, condescending or eccentric like many psychiatrists can be. He also has a good sense of humor which I personally appreciate. He makes patients feel comforatable and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him and trust my medication management with him. Over all I believe he is a great Dr and a great person. ~JR

Posted on September 26th, 2017