Dr. Frank Diamond Jr Is this you?

3.6

very accurate evaluations

Doctor Diamond is a very kind person, so humble, lovely and he never gives up. He saved my babys live once he found the perfect diagnosis for his desease, eventhoug it was very rare condition, doctor Diamond thanks to his experience found the cure and helped with everithing he could.

Would recommend!

Dr Diamond was wonderful. My son is a new patient with him. He was very thorough from reviewing his chart to family history. I am a nurse, and do not see this very often. Therefore, I am little more critical. Dr Diamond is very caring. As one other patient commented - Dr Diamond has called me several times to talk about my son's care. You just don't see that anymore. We feel very fortunate to have Dr Diamond as our endocrinologist.

The BEST endo in the state of FL!

This Dr. actually calls me on the phone to talk about my daughter! Not a secretary or nurse, he calls! I have never had such a stress free experience nor have I ever felt so comfortable with a Dr. He is truly caring and if you are lucky enough to get an appointment with him you will expect more from you other Drs.!!

Horrible.

Dr. Frank Diamond Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.