Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank E Cole MD
Dr. Frank E Cole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA, with other offices in Kennewick, WA and Kennewick, WA . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank E Cole has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Frank E Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank E Cole has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Frank E Cole is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
not dead yet?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank E Cole - Posted on July 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank E Cole - Posted on October 8th, 2015
This man should not be a doctor. Since suffering a stroke he has become incompetent. He has no patients with his staff. I have heard him verbally abusing them. I wsuted for 1.5 hours and then the receptionist rudly announced that he was not coming in as he had emergency so we went to lunch and we seen him sitting there some emergency. Will never ever go back to him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank E Cole - Posted on May 17th, 2011
He is an outstanding doctor for the elderly. He is very kind and has a wonderful beside manner. Always call before going to the office to see how long the wait time is. He is an "old school" doctor, meaning, he cares about the PATIENT and will actually go out of his way for the patient if needed. Sometimes he overcommits himself. He truly cares about people.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank E Cole - Posted on March 31st, 2011
43 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Frank E Cole Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank E Cole, MD - Internal Medicine in Kennewick, WA, in this video.
Dr. Frank E Cole is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.