Dr. Frank Schmidt Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank Schmidt Jr?

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr Schmidt is an enormously talented surgeon and a very humble and kind individual. He sensed the stress I was under during my first visit to discuss the replacement of my aortic valve and was kind enough to further discuss the procedure several weeks later when enough time had passed to digest the process. He thoughtfully listen to me. I had a request to please recheck the situation prior to surgery, and he honored that request. Everything went perfectly well and I am so very grateful The Great Physician led me to this great physician. I don't know how many surgeons are as compassionate as Dr Schmidt , he's a keeper.

Saved my Life

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I was admitted to the hospital unconscious with undiagnosed issues. Within 30 minutes, Dr. Schmidt was operating on me to repair an aortic dissection that extended from my heart valve down past my diaphragm, and to replace the damaged heart valve. The surgery took over 20 hours, and I'm not sure every doctor would have attempted the surgery when the odds were so bad, but Dr. Schmidt did such a good job that, four years later, I am still alive and enjoying my 9 children and my 17 grandchildren. Like I said, he saved my life, and I really wonder what would have happened if he hadn't been there to do it.

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.SCHMIDT. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST THORACIC SURGEONS TODAY .HE IS TRULY USED BY GOD. HE IS A MAN OF INTEGRITY .

Posted on October 27th, 2017