Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Eddleman Jr
Dr. Frank Eddleman Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Sweet Springs, MO and Sheboygan, WI (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eddleman is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, Aurora Psychiatric Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Eddleman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank Eddleman Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Eddleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
IA Methodist Medical Center
Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm
15 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Eddleman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.