- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank A Fatica DO
Dr. Frank A Fatica has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frank A Fatica has the following 9 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Frank A Fatica Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1801 W 8th St Erie , PA : (814) 455-8004
More about Dr. Frank A Fatica
Dr. Fatica graduated from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Erie in 1998. Dr. Fatica works in Erie, PA and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Fatica is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital and UPMC Hamot Medical Center.