Dr. Frank L Fazio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank L Fazio?

The best

Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, not Bells Palsy

Dr. Fazio is awesome. He has been my wife's ENT for years. When I was misdiagnosed with Bells Palsy he spoke to her at her appointment and when she told him my symptoms were getting worse instead of better, he got her to call me to come in immediately, checked me out, wrote me prescriptions for the anti viral drugs that I should have been on immediately, and advised me of what was really going on, and has been taking care of me ever since. He has also done my wife's sinus surgeries, treated her for her asthma and sever allergies, and greatly improved her quality of life. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Fazio and his staff.

I've been a patient of Dr. Fazio's for 25 years and can't imagine going to anyone else. He has always been very articulate, giving me good information about what's going on and what it's going to take to handle the problem. He's compassionate and caring towards his patients and his staff is as well.

This man is very quick to suggest unnecessary surgery and has absolutely ruined my nose by removing far more tissue than we had ever discussed nor was needed. Do your research on the vital importance the nose and the turbinates inside the nose play in functioning of this delicate and important sensory organ. Surgery is only warranted rarely and in the most extreme cases. Stay far away from this man because he has antiqutated views on performing tubindectomies.

Dr. Frank L Fazio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.