Dr. Frank P Femino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank P Femino?

Knee Surgeries

I recently had my right knee replaced by Dr. Femino. The surgery was performed on a Tuesday. The hospital staff at Clara Maass had me on my feet the same day as the surgery & I walked from the bed in my private room to the door & back. The next two days I received PT twice a day & I was released on Friday. The entire experience was fantastic. 2 weeks after the surgery I had the staples removed & I was able to drive home. I chose to go back to Clara Maas for outpatient PT. It's now been 7 weeks & I'm so grateful for the work of Dr. Femino. Also, In 2008 Dr. Femino performed a partial knee replacement of my left knee. The operation was performed as a same day surgery. I was working at the time & only lost 5 days of work. Bottom Line I highly recommend Dr, Femino for any knees surgeries. You will be highly satisfied.

Truly Extraordinary, Compassionate Care

I came to Dr. Femino with excruciating hip pain. After several attempts to relieve the pain without surgery, he determined that a total hip replacement was the best solution. Although I was anxious about my procedure, Dr. Femino's calm, attentive and caring attitude soon eliminated my fears. His friendly and accommodating office staff were all terrific to work with and truly made the process very easy. Just before the procedure, Dr. Femino explained the whole process and made me feel very comfortable. I felt instant relief when I woke up from the surgery and the doctor followed up with me regularly for the remainder of my short hospital stay. I have returned to many of the activities I had enjoyed before being incapacitated by hip pain. Thanks to Dr. Femino, I feel like a new person and more like my "old self"! I highly recommend him to anyone suffering with hip or knee pain.

Total Hip Surgery

I can't believe how satisfied and grateful I am to Dr. Femino. After years of suffering with osteoarthritis in my hips I am completely pain free and carrying on a normal ACTIVE life again. I had my first total hip replacement a few months ago and then the other one two months later. Within 3 days I was walking without a walker and feeling stronger every day. It's amazing to me how easy these two surgeries went. I was treated at Clara Maas Hospital in Belleville, NJ which has a separate wing for orthopedic surgeries where you get a private room at no extra cost. I picked Dr. Femino after asking around for a reputable, caring surgeon. Everyone I asked recommended Dr. Femino. I felt comfortable after meeting him because he took the time to explain how the whole procedure and hospital stay would go. I had visited another doctor before Dr. Femino who looked at my X-rays, said I needed new hips, and walked me to his scheduling nurse and just walked away! I practically ran out the door! What I will say is that post operative physical therapy is VERY important. You must keep up with it for about a month so you get your muscles back up to their previous strength . Let me finish by saying I can't find anything bad to say about Dr. Femino or his staff. It all went off without a hitch.

Ruined my knee, and severely impacted my life in a bad way

I had a partial knee replacement with Dr. Femino and within 2 years it needed to be revised to a total knee due poorly sized components. I complained of continued pain to Dr. Femino and he just chalked it up to it being the normal healing process. Not satisfied with his explanation, I sought 3 opinions from highly regarded joint replacement surgeons who upon reviewing my post op MRI and Bone Scan, stated the prosthesis was loose, and not enough bone cement was used to secure the implant. The components were also not properly fitted causing terrible pain in my MCL. I had no choice but to have the knee revised to a total knee by another surgeon which solved my pain, but being so young I will likely need multiple revisions in my lifetime, not fun!!!

My savior

When no one else else could help, Dr. Femino saved me. I had been to multiple surgeons and had many unsuccessful procedures on my knee. My condition kept worsening. I had terrible pain and couldnt function. Dr Femino was able to repair all the damage. He gave me my life back!

Dr Femino performed bilateral knee surgery on me in 2006. Outstanding!

best knee surgeon

a true physician with magical hands

Couldn't ask for better

I had appts with 3 orthos prior to Dr Femino. The time he spent with me on the initial visit was more than the previous three spent with me combined. This time allowed him to diagnose me. I traveled over 100 miles to be treated by him and still do. His staff is also very accomodating and much easier to deal with than most.

Dr. Frank P Femino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nutley, NJ.