- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank J Ferraro MD
Dr. Frank J Ferraro has 2 locations
Dr. Frank J Ferraro has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frank J Ferraro has the following 14 expertise
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Frank J Ferraro Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Frank J Ferraro
Dr. Ferraro graduated from the Temple University School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Ferraro works in Greenville, SC and 1 other location and specializes in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferraro is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital and Lexington Medical Center.