Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank T Finlon has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr. Finlon's since 1997. I've needed emergency medical procedures and I can't say enough about the excellent and rapid diagnostic expertise of this doctor. My husband had diabetes and several doctors wanted to amputate his toes and predicted soon his foot. Dr. Finlon was able to save his foot and all toes. The specialists he has sent us to have all been excellent. Recently I had need of a cardiac electrophysiologist, due to a severe case of atrial fibrillation,and he sent me to the best. He was recently rated one of the best doctors in the area. This is no surprise. For 20 years he was the internal medicine doctor for the Miami Dolphins, who can afford the best. His knowledge and experience is outstanding. He is also caring and has a good bed manner.
Dr. Finlon is a fine & knowledgeable physician. When I tell friends how much time he spends with me, even when I am there on something not very serious, they are amazed. He explains issues and options thoroughly, is very professional in his demeanor and speech. You don't wait in the waiting room forever to see him. He places emphasis with his staff on customer service and they deliver, as does he.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2010, 2015, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Frank T Finlon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHoly Cross Medical Group, 1309 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank T Finlon in this video.
Dr. Frank T Finlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.