Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank M Fuentes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Horrible person as well as physician. First visit, treated me for seizures; I went in for hi-blood pressure. No history of seizures. Needed referral for bariatric surgery, refused stating I needed to see him monthly for 6 months first. More interested in collecting from my insurer than in my health.
his staff is rude! will never return to his office... i ve been waiting long for an appointment, after been schedualed and waited in the office for an hour his secretary told me that he is overbooked and can not see me that day, so i schedualed another appointment, waited on hold for 28min, and they hanged up on me! very often he has "emergencies" or at least thats what they say..
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Frank M Fuentes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrank M Fuentes Md, 4302 Alton Rd Ste 440, Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Frank M Fuentes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.