Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco J Garcia
Dr. Francisco J Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. Dr. Garcia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco J Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Pain
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
It is extremely difficult to get an appointment. Requested appointment online yesterday, called office today to be transferred to call center. they took all insurance details and asked various questions. received another call from their office asking the same questions again and still no appointment scheduled. Very poor service.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Francisco J Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francisco J Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.