Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank T Gerow has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
The first time I saw Dr. Gerow with my daughter, I was impressed. He was thorough and straight to the point without being abrasive and harsh. This being the first time my daughter has had any major ailment in our lives, hit us hard. Dr. Gerow Grow and his staff have made this journey up to now much easier to bare.. We are 3 days out from surgery and I want to thank him, and his team for their hard work. A trust develops the second you meet a patient when they walk through the door of the clinic, and not once did that feeling waver, and whe. Your child's health is the center of it, you need to be 100% certain they are in good hands, and with Dr. Gerow, they will be. I lifted the surgery up in prayer, I have faith in the team hand the hand guiding them.
28 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Frank T Gerow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBone And Joint Clinic Of Houston, 6624 Fannin St Ste 2600, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank T Gerow in this video.
Dr. Frank T Gerow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.