Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank B Giacobetti
Dr. Frank B Giacobetti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan Beach, CA, with other offices in Long Beach, CA and Torrance, CA (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Giacobetti has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank B Giacobetti has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
this "doctor" sees patients in other people's offices - he carried around a bag full of pills which his staff passes out - and he spends about 2 seconds with patients before ordering a bunch of stuff- do yourself a favor and see a real orthopedic surgeon. this guy is a hack
I cannot even get in touch by this doctor because he is a fly by night, meet in a different place every time doctor that uses a rude answering service to screen his calls. I have been calling and calling, cannot get medication or info about my injury, and the doctor won't even talk to me, just a nurse. Look up other reviews. Terrible
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
Dr. Frank B Giacobetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank B Giacobetti is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.