Dr. Frank B Giacobetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank B Giacobetti?

The quality of care I received was exceptional.

I've never felt quite as confident in a Dr like Dr Giacobetti, he is connected and engaged as a doctor. He listens and explains things so that you fully understand.

Total waste of time

this "doctor" sees patients in other people's offices - he carried around a bag full of pills which his staff passes out - and he spends about 2 seconds with patients before ordering a bunch of stuff- do yourself a favor and see a real orthopedic surgeon. this guy is a hack

Invisible, Uncaring Doctor

I cannot even get in touch by this doctor because he is a fly by night, meet in a different place every time doctor that uses a rude answering service to screen his calls. I have been calling and calling, cannot get medication or info about my injury, and the doctor won't even talk to me, just a nurse. Look up other reviews. Terrible

Unbelievable!

I could not imagine a more perfect solution to my knee injury and pain. I am absolutely pain free now. I had ZERO pain after the operation without any need for medication. I can walk normally for the first time in 6 months. Dr. Giacobetti is a miracle worker.

Friendly, Educated, Experienced and Honest!

This will be my 2nd knee operation with Dr. G. Dr. G makes you feel important,cared for and safe. Previous surgeons made me feel like an appointment or their Mercedes Car Payment.My First surgery was very successful. From the initial diagnose to MRI to Pre Surgery, Surgery and recovery he greeted me with a smile and was very polite. He never talked down to me or made me feel nervous.This is why I am trusting him with my 2nd surgery and career.

Wonderful Dr.

I've been to lots of Doctors, and Dr. G. is the best. He's an efficient diagnostician, has a great bedside manner, and is truely interested in the patients wellbeing.