New knee a-ok

Hope the left goes just as well

Absolutely would recommend

Dr. Giammattei did an excellent job all around on my knee surgery. He communicated well and explained everything before the surgery. The surgery was a tremendous success. I am back to full mobility and have no pain at all.

Still enjoying walking and exercising because of Dr Giammattei.

Greeted with a smile and a handshake Dr Giammattei makes you feel he is completely invested in whatever you want to tell him, he listens carefully and explains treatment options in detail. One never feel rushed during the visit, and leave feeling solutions have been offered. Dr Giammattie has kept me upright and walking after a very serious car accident 32 years ago, causing extreme damage to my lower leg.Thank you. In addition the support staff at Premier Orthopedica are extremely professional and helpful.

An experienced nurse makes a good assessment.

I needed to have a total knee replacement. I had seen Dr. Giammattei in his office twice over a period of one year, for injections to elevate the discomfort. What I liked about Dr. Giammattei was his respect of my opinion of when I was ready for the surgery. I chose Dr. Giammattei initially because 20 years ago I was an RN on the rehabilitation floor at the hospital where he worked.I remembered the care and concern Dr. Giammattei demonstrated toward all of his patients. He is a great teacher and he is also a great listener. From start to finish of my surgery,I was informed and extremely well cared for. I would certainly recommend Dr.Giammatei to anyone requiring orthopedic surgery.

Highly recommended

It has been 6 months since Dr Giammattei replaced both of my knees. I was back to work 3 months after the surgery on 6/26. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Giammattei performed a total hip replacement several years ago. It was a great experience. He was professional, courteous, and kind. I could not have asked for a better experience. I just returned to his office this past week for another issue. He is very knowledgeable and always hits the nail right on the head!! Feeling great now. Thanks Dr. Giammattei for all that you do. You are the BEST!

Top surgeon

Dr. Giammattei did double knee replacement surgery on me June 29, 2017. Not only did he perform a very successful surgery, he also demonstrated that he is a truly caring individual. He called my partner, Janet, before I recovered from the anesthesia to inform her that the surgery had been successful. This was a great relief to her. He also followed up by seeing me the next three times while I was in the hospital. I will highly recommend him to anyone. (12/08/2017).

Great staff from Rachel at the front desk,Mary Beth doc assistant. And Dr. G great with patience and knowledge. GREAT PLACE

Dr. Frank P Giammattei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chester, PA.