Dr. Frank G Gilliam Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank G Gilliam Jr?

I have had five neurologists at three separate facilities since I was 13, and none of them have helped me as much as Dr. Gilliam. He identified the complex and unclear parts my neurological problems rather quickly, and immediately developed a successful plan to solve them. Nobody could ask for a better neurologist.

He spent nearly 2 hours with me. He understood my concerns and taught me so much. I would recommend him to anyone.

I have never met a doctor so patient with their patients. So understanding and caring towards the patient and their family. I wish he would come back to St Louis. I miss him so much. I was his first pt to have music induced epileptic seizures.

Stay away from this doctor. He is arrogant and makes assessments without touching the patient or asking questions. Don't get fooled by his southern charm. Check the frequency with which he changes jobs and question why.

He treated my daughter at Hershey Medical center. She has been seizure free for 18 months. He had so much patience with her, answering all of her questions, explaining all the little details, making her feel comfortable with her decisions. In my book, he is a saint.

Barnes Jewish patient

Dr. Gilliam is a rare breed of MD that takes the time to get to know his patients and cares enough to go/think outside of the box to get results. When he left Barnes I honestly felt as though I was losing a friend. Thank you Dr. Gilliam for all your time.

Respiratory Therapist

He is an excellent doctor who helped me get rid my of sizures. I now have a normal life because of him. I was married and now have a four month old baby. I would not have that if he was not there for me. Wish he was back in St. Louis area. I was his first pt with musico genetic epileptic siezures.

Dr.Gilliam

Best neurologist ever!!! I travel three hours to see him.

best neurologist ever!

Dr. Frank G Gilliam Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.