Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank J Goicoechea has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. G is a great doctor. He is always on point with diagnosis, prompt with researching alternate medications for you, and is quick and thorough with his procedures. However, I cannot stand his office staff. They're incredibly rude, unorganized and are terrible at scheduling/communicating about appointments.
This is our first child and Wife does not have an ob gyn doctor around here. So Dr.G came highly recommended by a family friend. We called and his Front desk receptionist was the worst. My Wife and My Assistant were in my office as we mad the call. She answered and right from the start very dry. I told her who i was and that my wife was pregnant and we were looking for a good ob gyn. I asked her what she could tell me about the doctor. She said Well what do you want to know? Very sarcastically! I ask " what is you opinion of the doctor " she said i had to be more specific. I told her i have my answer and she hung up on me. We all looked at each other in amazement! I would wonder if this is the type of person he has answering his phones what he is really like? This was the first doctor we called and this is supposed to be a magical time, having a child and all, Right? Well I dont think it would have been with the people he has working for him! He is a BIG no go for us!
I am more then 10 years attend Dr. Goicoechea's office. Always have satisfied with courtesy, manners, thoughtfullness of the doctor. Recently I have had robotic hysterectomy surgery. It went very well. No pain at all. Some minor problems after surgery were taken care of with full attention. And he always follows up on the problems. I trust Dr. Goicoechea and very much satisfied with his professionalism. Also his great personality and sense of humor make appointments very much enjoyable. I couldn't imagine a better doctor. Highly recommend him to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Frank J Goicoechea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrank Javier Goicoechea Md, 5965 Severin Dr, La Mesa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank J Goicoechea in this video.
Dr. Frank J Goicoechea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.