Dr. Frank J Goicoechea Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank J Goicoechea?

Manners are just as Impotant as experience

He is rude, snappy, and cold. Talks to you like a child.

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR

Great Doc, Terrible staff

Dr. G is a great doctor. He is always on point with diagnosis, prompt with researching alternate medications for you, and is quick and thorough with his procedures. However, I cannot stand his office staff. They're incredibly rude, unorganized and are terrible at scheduling/communicating about appointments.

disapointed

This is our first child and Wife does not have an ob gyn doctor around here. So Dr.G came highly recommended by a family friend. We called and his Front desk receptionist was the worst. My Wife and My Assistant were in my office as we mad the call. She answered and right from the start very dry. I told her who i was and that my wife was pregnant and we were looking for a good ob gyn. I asked her what she could tell me about the doctor. She said Well what do you want to know? Very sarcastically! I ask " what is you opinion of the doctor " she said i had to be more specific. I told her i have my answer and she hung up on me. We all looked at each other in amazement! I would wonder if this is the type of person he has answering his phones what he is really like? This was the first doctor we called and this is supposed to be a magical time, having a child and all, Right? Well I dont think it would have been with the people he has working for him! He is a BIG no go for us!

Excellent doctor

I am more then 10 years attend Dr. Goicoechea's office. Always have satisfied with courtesy, manners, thoughtfullness of the doctor. Recently I have had robotic hysterectomy surgery. It went very well. No pain at all. Some minor problems after surgery were taken care of with full attention. And he always follows up on the problems. I trust Dr. Goicoechea and very much satisfied with his professionalism. Also his great personality and sense of humor make appointments very much enjoyable. I couldn't imagine a better doctor. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Ive had this Dr for all 3 of my pregnancies, as well as seeing him for my annual exams. Ive never had a bad experience with him. I think he is an amazing Dr. I was referred to him by my mom. Ive referred my friends to him and everyone I know that has used him has also had great experiences.

I love Dr. Goicoeche. I only see him once a year on occasion twice. And everytime his staff is very courtious and He is just Great. He always spends enough time with me to answer all my questions and concerns and makes me feel very comfortable. I would recommend to anyone.

Es un excelente Dr. !!

Es muy profesional y metdico, te esplica paso por paso y vefica si has entendido todo, adems que tiene un carcter humorstico.En mi opinin es 5 estrellas.El fue quien me atendi cuando tuve a mi hijo quien ahora tiene casi los 2 anos de edad.... 5 personas de mi trabajo me lo sugirieron y estn tan satisfechas como yo :)

Very nice Guy

I went to a family doctor about a problem I had and he prescribed me some pills and it went away but then it kept coming back. I tried it three times with my family doctor. Afterwards I went to Frank Goicoechea and he took care of the problem right away. He really cares about his patients and has a good sense of humor.