Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank A Gottschalk
Dr. Frank A Gottschalk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gottschalk is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Gottschalk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank A Gottschalk has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gottschalk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Frank A Gottschalk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrank Albert Bernard Gottschalk Md, 16316 Fallkirk Dr, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank A Gottschalk in this video.
Dr. Frank A Gottschalk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.