Have you seen Dr. Frank J Greene?

Over prescribes addictive medications

He prescribed my daughter 30mg IR Adderal 3 tines daily and prescribed large dosages of benzodiazepines. She became delusional and experienced hallucinations because of the high dosages of Adderal. She followed me around the house with a box cutter in one hand and a taser in the other, accusing me of hiding her things (that she hid). Doctor was aware my daughter was an addict and continued to prescribe such medications.

Traumatic time in my life

Doctor kept falling asleep while I shared my emotional story. OMG!!

BEST psychiatrist!

Dr. Greene is a phenomenal psychiatrist. He stays up to date with the latest in a VARIETY of medical fields. He doesn't need to spend much time with me as he pays close attention and after over a decade, he knows me like a book so I don't need to spend much time in his office-although on occasions (rare) that I felt a need to talk, he listens very petiently and has never made me feel rushed. His mgr. Delores is exceptional-professional, efficient, compassionate and very friendly. Never have had to wait for my appointment, EVER. Dread the thought of the day when Dr. Greene elects to retire as he is one in a billion as well as being an excellent diagnostician. He is ireplacable!

BEST psychiatrist!

Best doctor in 20 years of going through a few.

I come in once a month for 30 min for psychiatry, as billed, but i feel like I'm at a med review. Dr. Green needs to go back to the old days when he'd spend some time with you. He can do it. I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. He's great doctor though. Seeing him is worth it. The staff is superb. Appointments are so on time, you'll barely be able to sit down. Don't be late.

Caring

Dr. Greene is THE most caring doctor and knows what he's doing. You couldn't ask for a better Psychiatrist.

Dr. Frank J Greene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.