Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Guzowski
Dr. Frank Guzowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guzowski is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc and Victory Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Guzowski has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Guzowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital
St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Victory Medical Center
Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Our Lady of Victory Hospital
Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield , Marshfield, Wisconsin
St Josephs Hospital
St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Good Samaritan Health Center of Merrill
35 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Frank Guzowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic, 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Guzowski in this video.
Dr. Frank Guzowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.