Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr
Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Hampel is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital. Dr. Hampel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hampel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Texas Health Research, 705 Landa St Ste A, New Braunfels, TX
Dr. Frank C Hampel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.