6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

Great Caring Doctor

I am aware of one other review without comments. Who knows how old that comment is or how many times that individual went to this doctor. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Frank Han for many many years and both of us are absolutely able to conclude that Dr. Han is a kind and caring doctor who is able to make accurate diagnoses and is more than able to prescribe the best treatment possible. His entire staff is patient, courteous and caring. But, most importantly, with his help my wife and I are healthy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Frank C Han is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.