Dr. Frank Hilton Is this you?

Patient (Lindsey Hodges

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr.Hilton and his nurse was absolutely amazing! They were caring and interested in what I had to say! They were determined to make me comfortable with the procedure he was performing and made me feel at ease!!

Doesn't truely care

Posted on July 16th, 2009

Dr Hilton happen to be the sergeon on call the day I went into labor. If it weren't for him knowing my insides, I would NEVER have gone back to him. He doesn't listen, he tells you that you don't know your own body, he even tried to walk out of the office two different time while I was trying to explain to him how much pain I was in after he removed my overies and it had been 6 weeks. Come to find out I have something pretty wrong with me ( I had to go to another doctor that actually listened) and Hilton could give a crap about it. Would NOT recommend him to anyone-HE NEEDS TO RETIRE... BAD

Posted on December 9th, 2010