- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank J Albers has 3 locations
Dr. Frank J Albers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frank J Albers has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Frank J Albers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Frank J Albers
Dr. Albers graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1981. Dr. Albers works in Lexington, KY and 2 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Albers is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital East.