Have you seen Dr. Frank J Arena?

Dr. and staff very professional and knowledgable

Truly awesome Physician

I cant say enough good about Dr. Arena. He is thorough, knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I have 23 years as an RN and am very particular about my health care providers. I drive over 30 minutes just to see Dr. Arena because no one in my area tops his care. He takes his time and gets to know you as a patient and person. In my opinion all health care providers should do this but unfortunately they dont and things get missed. I highly recommend Dr. Arena.

Dr. Arena is a great doctor. He and his staff are truly caring and very approachable. It is very easy to make appointments and once at the office, wait times are short.

It has been very hard for me to find a good physician in my area. I ran across a man in Walmart , Who referred Dr. Arena to me. I must say that from my initial visit to my last visit, each visit was very thorough and accurate. One day last week, I had chest pain's and couldn't breathe, I contacted Dr. Arena's office in a panic and was told by his receptionist, whose name is Hillary, to come right over. Once I arrived, I was coached by Hillary to do some breathing techniques until the doctor could see me, which with all of five minutes. Dr Arena performed the necessary test, listened to my concerns, and wouldn't stop until he figured out what was going on with me. I love the staff at Dr Arena office, they're always pleasant and genuinely concerned. Ms. Tiffany is a sweetheart too. I'm not kidding, on a scale from 1-10, I'd give this office a 12, from professionalism to knowledge. This team has the winning combination

I am a new patient of Dr. Arena 's . I came into the emergency room at Lakeview and was admitted. Dr. Arena took great care of me and after my dismissal I was to follow up. I found Dr. Arena to be direct, sensitive, caring, and with a sense of humor. I look forward to having him take care of me for a very long time.

First I did not experience bedside manner and I haven;t had a follow up visit experience. Making an appointment was very easy. The wait time was very reasonable. The staff were very helpful and knowledegable. Dr. Arena was very thorough in his examination and explained my problems !

Best Cardiologist

I absolutely love this doctor and his staff. I can not forget calling to make an appointment when the receptionist, whose name is Hillary made my day by giving me an appointment the same day although I was a new patient. Dr Arena was so thorough and heard all of my concerns and addressed all of them. In addition to listening to me and checking me out.. He ran test and gave me a follow up appointment to further assess me. Dr Arena is the best!

Exceptional care.

Top ratings for Dr.Arena and his team

Dr Arena and his staff are friendly, competent and professional. Unfortunately, I have needed a lot of medical procedures in the last few year. Thankfully there are medical practitioners like Dr Arean, who know their speciality and have acquired the experience to excel at it.

Dr. Frank J Arena

He is a excellent Doctor who was up in my type of heart trouble and knew just what to do for me. I highly recommend him to anyone with heart problems.

ROUTINE VISIT

First - Dr. Arena is no longer at 16033 Doctors Blvd., Hammond, LA - He office is at Lakeview Regional Heart Center, Physicians Plaza, Suite 106, Covington, LA 70433 office Phone: 985-898-4949. Why don't you update your records? Review: I look forward to my visits with Frank Arena, M.D. I am a heart patient. He saved my life. His personal attitude and presentation is always consistently friendly and caring in addition to his professionalism. My family is grateful for all he does for me and his inclusion of my family in all diagnoses and procedures. I am happy to be his devoted patient.

Dr. Frank J Arena is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Covington, LA.

Dr. Frank J Arena Is this you?