Dr. Frank R Jones Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frank R Jones?

Collaspe Lung

I went in hospital for shoulder surgery, When he came in he the dr. jones gave me too much anethesia, the nurse was seeing that the patient oxygen level was down too too low, the doctor never came in the room. Never took care of my father and the nurse never left the room, My father had a collaspe lung,blood pressure was all mess up, he had to stay in hospital alot longer due to his surgery with the dr.jones giving him to much anethesia on the table. This Doctor does not need no license. Records prove it.

I went in hospital for shoulder surgery,

Dr.Jones

Dr.Jones is an amazing doctor. He really knows how to bring out the best in everybody around him! I know him because I meet him at Northwest Florida surgery center before. He right away was nice, and seemed very concerned. He is the type of doctor that cares about his patients a lot; Not for the money or just being called a doctor but because he really does care I think..... Well now you understand my partake on Dr.Frank R Jones!