Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Kern
Dr. Frank Kern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brigantine, NJ, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kern is affiliated with M L Hospital Lankenau, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Lankenau Hospital. Dr. Kern has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Kern has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Frank Kern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brigantine, NJ.