The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Koenig III
Dr. Frank Koenig III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with other offices in Fredericksburg, VA and Fredericksburg, VA (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Koenig is affiliated with Stafford Hospital Center and Mary Washington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Koenig III has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Frank Koenig III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.